Stock Level : 175 in stock
As part of control measures to monitor the health of workers, some companies are starting to use Infrared Thermometers to check the temperature of workers as they come on site.
This can also be used by any business that interacts with the public, covering areas such as transportation.
- One second read the temperature.
- Support to measure the body temperature and object temperature.
- Three backlight.
- Support silent mode.
- Provide two temperature modes °C and °F.
- Memory recalls last 32 temperature readings.
- Intelligent fever alarm (over 37.5°C/99.5°F).
- CE. FCC certification.
• Working Voltage: DC3V
• Battery: AAAx2
• Battery Life: 20000 times
• Operation Mode: Continuous work
• Display Mode: LCD screen.
• Dimensions: Length: 160mm, width: 100mm.
• Measuring Time: 0.5s
• Measuring Distance: 5-10cm
• Temperature Modes: °C/°F
• Measuring Range: (1) Body temperature: 32.0°C-42.2°C (89.6°F-108.0°F)
• Accuracy: ±0.3°C / ±0.6°F)
• Fever Alarm: 37.5°C<t≤42.2°C (99.5°F-108.0°F)
• Repeatability: ±0.1°C
• Memories: 32 data
• Backlight: Green, Red, White.
• Auto Off Time: 10 seconds </t≤42.2°C(99.5°F-108.0°F).
• CE. FCC certificate.